Shipping and returns
We offer a 7 working day return and refund policy from the date of receipt of the return parcel in accordance with the e-commerce law. You will receive a full refund of the value of the order (delivery costs and Paypal fees, credit card not included).
1. The package must be returned in new condition, unopened and in its original packaging.
2. The customer is responsible for the delivery costs of returning the product / order.
3. The refund will be made upon receipt of the returned product.
The product will not be returned or refunded if it has been opened or used.
This applies to all orders with us except:
- Products ordered in error, which you have changed your mind or which do not not meet your expectations. We will ask for supporting photos of the non-adaptation of the products. No costs will be taken into account in the reimbursement. Restocking fees may apply.
CERTAIN ESPACIALLY ORDERED PARTS WILL NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED , NI REFUNDED.
- Honda OEM parts ordered for the customer, not in stock, will not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Products which are defective due to the manufacturing process are entitled to a refund under the manufacturer's warranty for a limited time specified in the manufacturer's terms and conditions (typically three months). If a product is found to have manufacturing defects, the buyer is responsible for returning the products to the address indicated by the supplier. We will then offer you a return including a maximum of 10 € shipping costs. All customers must use La Poste, a legal carrier or www.parcel2go.com (shipping site).
- Special orders: Affecting the order of a product on request or a non-stocked product. A partial refund may be made if one or more products from the same order are not affected by this rule.
- In due cases, we allow 20% of the invoice amount in re-storage costs if an amicable agreement is reached with the customer to accept the return. As the amount cannot be refunded, we will credit a credit to your account.
If the buyer cancel the order being prepared:
- Products in stock: PayPal or Credit Card fees (1.20%) will not be refunded.
- Products made to order: If the products are already ordered from the supplier, the cancellation will depend on the conditions of the supplier concerned. Cancellation may no longer be possible (product on import).
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Products damaged in transit to the customer CANNOT be refunded. If a product is damaged in transit, the customer or recipient must NOT accept it on delivery. The customer must refuse delivery by the courier and notify him, then contact us for more details. Please write to us at email@example.com if you wish to return your order.
Shipping your package
Packages (in stock) usually ship within 0-3 days after receipt of payment. They are shipped via DPD (Chronopost), DHL, UPS, Colissimo or TNT by FedEx. These deadlines apply for products from the EU. For the United States and Japan the times are variable and can vary from 6 to 9 weeks. To see the countries of our suppliers, go to the section about .
The shipping costs include the costs of preparation and packaging as well as Shipping fees. Preparation costs are fixed, while transport costs vary according to the total weight of the package. We recommend that you consolidate all of your items into one order. We cannot combine two orders placed separately and shipping costs apply to each of them. Your package is shipped at your own risk, but special attention is paid to fragile items.
The box sizes are correct and your items are properly protected. We avoid the misuse of protection if it is not necessary.
Receipt of your package
Hammon Law, article L.221-15.
In accordance with the shipping policy, if a product shipped WITH signature has been notified "delivered" but the customer has not received anything, the law obliges the merchant to provide proof of the signature. In the event that the transport company provides proof of the signature, the customer must then contact the company in question.